All members of CAPES, and their Associations, are invited to submit an Expression of Interest to participate in the SSETA funded learning programmes set to kick off next month. There is a limitation on space and your urgent attention is drawn to the participation criteria. Please complete the Expression of Interest process to be considered for one of these spaces.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) PROCESS:
- Determine which of the 2 programmes,, and in which city (JHB, DBN or CT) you’re most interested in attending, ensuring that you can attend all contact sessions (see NQF 5 Programme Schedule and NQF 7 Programme Schedule)
- Assess your suitability by checking the Participation Criteria Matrix
- Get your company to complete Form A1 (Company EOI)
- Complete Form A2 (Individual EOI)
- Submit both completed, signed forms together with the documents requested in form A2 – send to email@example.com
The principle of first come, first served applies to suitably qualified applicants however CAPES reserves the right to limit maximum participation from any single entity to ensure equitable opportunity for industry players.