Boost your Recruitment Business 2021 & Beyond
The rules of the game have changed, and current uncertainty coupled with the rapid pace of digitalization means that most recruitment business owners are struggling to keep ahead of the curve staying relevant and profitable.
2021 brings a unique opportunity to expand your horizon and develop yourself and your business to be future-fit. The Confederation of Associations in the Private Employment Sector (CAPES), in partnership with the Services SETA and Wits, is excited to announce that the acclaimed Employment Services Business Management (BMP) and Management Development Programmes (MDP) will run this year.
The Services SETA has provided funding for 300 participants from SMME recruitment businesses to access the year-long programmes and the opportunity to achieve certification.
To qualify, participants must:
- Be levy payers of the Services SETA (or exempt) and fall in Labour Recruitment Chamber
- SMME (i.e.: less than 250 employees and R85million per annum turnover or less)
- South African citizens/residents
- Matriculated or higher qualification
- Access to digital resources, e.g.: laptop, MS Office, etc. (data will be provided)
- Not have been funded on the previous BMP and MDP programme roll-outs
- Commit to attending all virtual lectures and submitting assignments, on pre-determined dates
- Registration by 26 March 2021 and programmes start mid-April 2021
All information will be shared in the webinar, including how you/your business will BENEFIT from participating. You will also have an opportunity to ask any questions. The programme has been realigned to accommodate SMME participation and to minimize time away from desk.
For programme outline, click on the links below:
- Employment Services Business Management Programme
- Management Development Programme for Employment Services Professionals
If you would like to put in your expression of interest, please contact the Project team firstname.lastname@example.org